2020/05/07

My House ==> djset del 09/05/2020

MY HOUSE
The Radio Show - Mix & Select by DJ Chiavistelli



9 May 2020 DJ Set
1Just Us & Eddy & DJ Rae - Someday (Harris & Hurr Remix)D-VISION
2Crush Club ft Nicki B The Vagabond - My Man (Supermini Mix)ANOTHER RHYTHM
3Earth n Days - Soulshakin' (Original Mix)HOUSEU
4CASSIMM - The Wizard Piano (Original Mix)TOO MANY RULES
5Daniel Rangone - Losing My Mind (Original Mix)DUQUA
6Jay Potter & Rowetta - The Game (Original Mix)CLUELESS MUSIC
7Giancarlo Zara - Winter (Qubiko Remix)KLAPHOUSE
8Heller & Farley Project - Ultra Flava (David Penn Remix)DEFECTED
9Jaques Le Noir - I'm Feeling Fine (Original Mix)DVINE SOUNDS
10Beki M - Alright (Original Mix)THERE WAS JACK
11Kevin McKay & Moreno Pezzolato - Touch Me (Extended Mix)GLASGOW UNDEG.
12Brokenears - Feel The Power (Original Mix)MOTHER
13DJ Lora - Live Together (Original Mix)WYLDCARD
14Guz - U Got My Love (Extended Mix)SINK OR SWIM

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento